For those who care to know about such things, I have programme notes in the following events over the next few weeks:
- Mikhail Karikis, Claudia Molitor and Juice Vocal Ensemble: 102 Years Out of Synch, Kings Place, 25 October
- Tom Kerstens’ G Plus Ensemble: Ignite, Kings Place, 30 October
- Georg Friedrich Haas: Morgen und Abend, Covent Garden, 13–28 November
- George Antheil: Symphony no.5 ‘Joyous’, Bridgewater Hall, 20 November
- Piano Circus and Juice Vocal Ensemble: Brennan, Andriessen and Fitkin, Kings Place, 26 November
I’ve not heard any of the Haas yet, but from what I have been told about the production and Jon Fosse’s libretto (which is beautiful) this could be quite special.